Apologies for the three month long hiatus… We were on what we call “summer break.” Three glorious months where Josef Korbel graduate students can read books for pleasure, gain new experiences and skills through an internship and / or travel, take a couple summer classes, enjoy a Colorado summer or explore living in a new city, and much more.
Unlike students, the Admissions Office does not have a summer break – in fact, the admissions cycle keeps going during the summer months. Here are some of our office highlights from the summer:
- We are finally feeling settled in our new offices! If you have not yet visited us on campus, the Admissions Office is in the new half of the building and shares a large office space with the Office of Career and Professional Development. It’s a very bright, collaborative and new space – we’re excited about it, and it feels great to be settled!
- Yesterday we welcomed all of our new students onto campus. We are thrilled to have the new cohort join us on campus.
- We also officially welcomed the Public Policy folks into our school. The MPP program is now housed in Korbel, so Korbel students are able to take classes with MPP students.
- There are several new faces in the Admissions Office this year, and we can’t wait for you to meet them! And, of course, we have some awesome returning staff!
Our fall recruiting season is upon us, so here are some important dates for all you prospective fans out there to keep in mind. If you would like more information on any of these specific events, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com or 303-871-2544.
- September 13 – APSIA Grad School Fair in NYC
- September 14 – APSIA Grad School Fair in DC
- September 27 – Idealist Grad School Fair in DC
- October 13 – Korbel Open House
Korbel Admissions Team