Q: Undergrad transcripts…?

Q: Undergrad transcripts…?

A: Remember that time you “studied abroad” in Spain for a semester (and by “studied abroad” I mean gallivanted throughout Europe, spent all your money on Ryan Air flights and hostels, did as the Spaniards do and stayed up until 8am, and ate your way through all the jamon)? We’re going to need to see that transcript.

All applicants must submit their official undergraduate transcripts. If your undergraduate home institution includes your abroad institute, courses, credit hours, and grades received, then a separate transcript may not be required.

What makes a transcript official, you may ask? Well, an official transcript arrives in an envelope sealed and stamped with the registrar / school’s official stamp.

If your transcript is from an international institution, the transcript must still arrive in a sealed and stamped envelope with the official stamp of the school and in the original language of instruction. Non-English transcripts must be submitted with notarized or certified translations.

Also – official transcripts can be sent directly from your university’s registrar’s office to the University of Denver’s Office of Graduate Studies. NOTE: this is not the Josef Korbel School Admissions Office!

Office of Graduate Studies

Mary Reed Building – Room 5

2199 South University Boulevard

Denver, CO 80208

If you still have questions or this post confused you even more, as always, feel free to reach out to our office – we are happy to help!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s