International Affairs and Public Service Graduate School Fair
Friday, June 20, 2014
1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
The University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration
969 E. 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
The Public Service Graduate School Fair brings together representatives of some of the nation’s top graduate programs in public policy and international affairs with highly qualified individuals who are interested in making a difference.
Young professionals, undergraduates, and recent grads alike can benefit from the expertise and guidance they can access through this event.
Learn about the graduate school admissions process!
Attendees of this Graduate School Fair receive access to key decision makers in the admissions process at the nation’s top policy and international affairs schools. Prospective applicants have an opportunity to ask questions about various policy programs, what makes a strong candidate, and carefully consider which programs align with their interests and careers.
Recognizing the importance of networks, this event provides a crucial meeting point for students to exchange of ideas, information, and inspiration.
Participating Graduate Schools
- American University, School of International Service
- Carnegie Mellon University, John H. Heinz III College
- Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs
- Duke, Sanford School of Public Policy
- Georgetown, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Harvard University, Harvard Kennedy School
- Indiana University – Bloomington, School of Public & Environmental Affairs
- Johns Hopkins University, Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
- Princeton University Woodrow Wilson School of Public Policy & International Affairs
- Science Po, Paris School of International Affairs
- Syracuse, Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs
- Texas A&M, The Bush School of Government and Public Service
- The George Washington University, The Elliott School of International Affairs
- Tufts, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
- University of California, San Diego, School of International Relations & Pacific Studies
- University of Denver, Josef Korbel School of International Studies
- University of Maryland, School of Public Policy
- University of Michigan, Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- University of Minnesota, Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- University of Southern California, Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism