Not really, but I thought about it for a brief second–turns out Mary Reed Hall was booked. This would not do much to address the fact that some prospective students are scared to death of the graduate school application process, so we decided to stick with the original plan and hold the event the day before Halloween. The Open House for Prospective MA students is October 30th from 6-8PM. You can RSVP here.
If you are a Prospective Student, this is why you should attend this event:
1. One stop shop to speak with Career Services, Student Services, Admissions, Student groups and Degree Directors.
2. Network with alumni and current students.
3. Learn that you have nothing to fear about the application process–unless you end up in Mary Reed Hall after midnight.
4. Speak with our office of Veterans Benefits and the Office of Financial Aid.
5. Learn about our Peace Corps Fellows program for returned Peace Corps Volunteers.
6. Fill up on artichoke dip because hey, artichoke dip is better than candy corn.
We hope to see you there.
Director of Admissions