On behalf of the Josef Korbel School’s Graduate Admissions Office, I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. For those of you traveling via the “friendly” skies, my apologies. Perhaps it will provide you with some time to revise your statement of purpose or email your recommenders.
If you decide to apply over the next four days and have questions, please note that the University of Denver will be closed tomorrow and Friday. We will resume normal business hours on Monday, November 29th.
In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, our office gives thanks for the following:
1. Timely and complete applications (December 15th app deadline for Int” applicants/January 15th app deadline for domestic applicants
2. People who read our admissions and financial aid FAQs
3. People who ask informed questions
4. People who refrain from calling on Monday at 7:58am after a holiday weekend
5. People who can take a hint 😉
What are you thankful for this year? Feel free to leave a comment!
Enjoy the turkey and tofurkies and we look forward to hearing from you at 8:01am on Monday.
Associate Director of Graduate Admissions
Josef Korbel School of International Studies